1. Is this the latest scam out there?
2. I discussed this with my financial planner (or friend, parent, accountant) and have been advised it is a bad idea. Why shouldn’t I just discard it altogether?
3. There is a lot of free advice online – why should I even have to pay for anything?
4. I checked out your mailing address on Google/Google Earth and it brought up a UPS Store mailbox.
5. Would I have to pay the membership fee every year?
6. Conventional financial products (bank deposits, mutual fund units, stocks, bonds, etc) are highly liquid. Any investments on this platform are likely to be the opposite. How would I ever be able to convert my investments to cash if I need to?